What is an Elder Care Resource Plan?
Elder Care Resource Plans starts with an analysis of an individual or couple’s situation. Let’s consider the following items:
- Current and projected future health care requirements
- A complete financial picture which includes income, insurance policies, assets, home equity and all other resources
- Desires and wishes of how the elder wants their estate and affairs managed
An Elder Care Resource Planner shares additional information about:
- Outlining further financial and assistance program services
- Tapping into public assistance; processing, waiting lists, qualifications
Outcome of facts learned is written out in and provided to client and includes:
- Recommended financial strategy(s) to include and accommodate varying health scenarios, financial realities as well as desires and wishes.
Ready to find out more?
Contact us today to schedule a consultation